I sea (plant-based) spicy sushi nachos plate
Feeling like spicing up your regular nachos plate ? We created a delicious recipe with the Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips. Combining your favorite classic ingredients ? with new ingredients, like (plant-based) chicken pieces and white cabbage. ?
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 bag of Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips
- 100g white cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced in cubes
- Sesame seeds
- Sriracha sauce
- 2 handfuls of (plant-based) cheddar cheese, grated
- 80g (plant-based) chicken pieces
- Place the full bag of seaweed chips on a plate.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a pan until crispy.
- Quickly warm up the white cabbage in the same pan.
- Divide the chicken pieces, white cabbage and cheddar cheese on top of the nachos.
- Place the nachos in the microwave until the cheese is melted, this will take approximately 1.5min.
- Once the plate is out of the microwave, add the avocado, drizzle some sriracha and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.