I sea prawn ceviche
By Shenaz Wardally from @shenazfooddiaries
1 bag of Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
1 small chopped red onion
2 limes, juiced
2 tbsp of olive oil
500g raw prawns
1 medium avocado, diced
1 jalapeño, finely diced
2 tbsp chopped coriander
salt and black pepper to taste
- Poach the prawns for a couple of minutes. Let them cool down completely and chop them roughly.
- In a small bowl combine the red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine the chopped prawns, avocado, tomato and jalapeño.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together with the coriander. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let this sit for an our for the flavors to combine.
- Serve the ceviche with the seaweed chips, enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.