Ingredients (for 4 portions)
On the side
- Seamore’s Original Seaweed Chips
- 400gr haddock
- 30gr hummus di mare (anchovy, lemon, caper)
- 50gr onion & sweet chili sauce
- 10gr season pepper – seaweed lemon
- 60gr arrow root, grounded
- 150gr battering 4 kinds of pepper
- 20ml sesame oil
- 20gr chopped coriander
- Sunflower oil, for the frying
- 235gr water
- 30gr sunflower oil
- 9gr dried yeast
- 7gr baking powder
- 75gr granulated sugar
- 500gr all-purpose flour
- 4gr salt
- 6 egg yolks
- Sunflower oil
- 80gr cetarese pesto
- 10 ml ginger vinegar
- 30gr hydrated seaweed salad
- Hot water
- 20g lolo rosso
For the battered haddock:
1. Cut the haddock in fillets of 100gr each.
2. Add in a bowl the hummus di mare anchovy-lemon-caper, onion & sweet chili sauce, season pepper – seaweed lemon, sesame oil, coriander and the salt.
3. Blend to create a mixture, which will be used in order to marinate the haddock and which will help the breading to be applied on the fillets.
4. Dip the haddock in the mixture and then bread the fillets with the 4 peppers battering.
5. Put the fillets in the fridge for at least half an hour.
6. In a big pan add the sunflower oil and fry the haddock fillets until they become crispy.
For the bao burger:
1. Blend the flour, sugar, dried yeast, salt and the baking powder.
2. Cut the dough into pieces and let it rest.
3. Warm a pot with water- Put a baking paper above the water and put on it the bao buns until they prove.
For the seafood mayonnaise:
1. Blend the egg yolks along with the cetarese pesto and ginger vinegar. Add the sunflower oil gradually until a creamy mayonnaise is made.
For the seaweed salad:
1. Put the dehydrated seaweed salad in a bowl and cover it with hot water until they expand.
2. Get them strained and cool them down.
3. Mix the seaweed with the lolo rosso.
Serve the bao burger with the seaweed chips.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.