I sea pasta puttanesca
Great Italian recipe for 4 persons. Just like old-fashioned pasta puttanesca, but then upgraded with seaweed.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 100gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 3 cans of tuna (of 150 g) on olive oil
- 100 gr anchovies
- Black olives
- 30 g capers
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 300 gr parsley
- 1 white onion
- Large pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 liter of fresh tomato juice
Pasta Puttanesca Preparation
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Cut the anchovies, olives, capers, garlic, onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Cook onion, garlic, anchovies and red pepper flakes in olive oil.
- Add capres, olives and cinnamon. Mix it and add tuna, tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
- Divide over 4 plates. Spread the chopped parsley on top of the dish.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!