Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 50g of cherry tomatoes
- 70g of cucumber, cut into thin strips
- Carrot, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tbsp of sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp of vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp of tahini
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Soy sauce, for dipping
- Seaweed bacon. as a topping
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and tahini with siracha. Add half a squeezed lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the tortillas in a dry frying pan (or in the microwave: check the packaging) until they are nice and soft. Then they are tastier and you can fold them better later.
- Use some of the mayonnaise sauce as a spread on the wraps. Arrange the slices of avocado on top and put the cucumber on top again. Try to place the ingredients in a long path as much as possible, in the center of the tortilla.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them together with the sesame seeds on top of the wrap. Put some seaweed bacon on it.
- Fold the wrap: fold the sides in first and then fold the bottom over the ingredients and roll until you have a nice, elongated wrap.
Cut the wraps in half diagonally and serve with some soy sauce! Enjoy 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.