I sea quick & easy Japanese wraps with avocado
Let's add some more veggies to the table while enjoying some tasty Japanese style tortillas! ??? Easy to make and endless variations possible.
By Ieke Booij from @foodbyieke
Ieke Booij@foodbyieke Read More
"I love these wraps, you can fill them with whatever you like in any way."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 50g of cherry tomatoes
- 70g of cucumber, cut into thin strips
- Carrot, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tbsp of sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp of vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp of tahini
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Soy sauce, for dipping
- Seaweed bacon. as a topping
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and tahini with siracha. Add half a squeezed lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the tortillas in a dry frying pan (or in the microwave: check the packaging) until they are nice and soft. Then they are tastier and you can fold them better later.
- Use some of the mayonnaise sauce as a spread on the wraps. Arrange the slices of avocado on top and put the cucumber on top again. Try to place the ingredients in a long path as much as possible, in the center of the tortilla.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them together with the sesame seeds on top of the wrap. Put some seaweed bacon on it.
- Fold the wrap: fold the sides in first and then fold the bottom over the ingredients and roll until you have a nice, elongated wrap.
Cut the wraps in half diagonally and serve with some soy sauce! Enjoy ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.