I sea quinoa pumpkin salad with burgers 'n chips
This delicious quinoa pumpkin salad is the perfect nutritious bowl filled with goodness. By serving the salad with crunchy seaweed chips, you will feel completely satisfied while eating healthy and sustainable.
By Jenny Lu @jengoesnuts
Ingredients (for 2 people)
Quinoa pumpkin salad:
- roasted butternut squash with Italian herbs*
- 120g uncooked quinoa
- 150g rocket mix
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small can of corn
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt & black pepper
- 30g raisins
- 30g roasted pumpkinseeds
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt & black pepper
- Optional: minced garlic
- Seaweed burger
- 1 bag of Seamore’s Surfin Sweet Chilli Seaweed Chips
- Sauce of choice!
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients together and add it to the rocket mix and massage it through it.
- Cut and wash the veggies and add them all into the salad mixture! Prepare the pumpkin using olive oil, salt, black pepper & italian seasoning!
- Heat up the dutch weed burger on the bbq or in a pan and serve it with your sauce of choice and the seaweed chips. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.