I sea risotto with seaweed pasta
By Julie Kreis from @juliecooksgreen
- Seamore’s Seaweed Pasta
- Risotto rice
- Green asparagus
- 1 white onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 500ml vegetable stock
- A good splash of balsamic vinegar or 100ml white wine
- Lemon juice for preparing the seaweed pasta and as a topping on the finished dish
- Let the seaweed pasta soak in cold water for about 20-30 min and then cook the pasta in some lemon water for another 20-30 min.
- Prepare the risotto as you like and in case that you don’t want to use white wine, use white balsamic vinegar.
- Fry the asparagus and mix the risotto with the seaweed pasta. Place the asparagus on a plate together with the mix of risotto and seaweed pasta. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.