I sea Ruga Maro
Τhe translation of the dish is red sea and if you take a look at the pictures you will understand the reason why. The first reason is the prevalence of the red color. The second reason is its high salt content, as in the red sea we can float on its surface due to the salt. Seaweed Bacon is added for the ultimate crunch.
Ingredients (1 portion)
- Seamore’s Seaweed Bacon
- 120 g sea bream fillet
- 5g aji mirasol
- 3g season pepper seaweed-lemon
- 20ml mango vinegar
- 2g fleur de sel
- 2g back pepper “Lambong” whole
- 80-100ml Tomato San Marzano
- 70g aloe vera
- Fresh chilli
- Fresh coriander
- Sun-dried crispy pepperoni
- 10ml celeriac cream
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- Cut the sea beam fillet in small cubes of 3-4 cm.
- Marinate the fish with Aji mirasol, Fleur de sel and black pepper“Lambong”whole.
For the celeriac cream
- Βoil half of the celeriac for 40 minutes in 300ml coconut milk and 200 gr water.
- Remove the celeriac and blend them with orange peel of the half orange, a little bit of dairy cream and butter. Check the salt and pepper.
- Cool it down and put it in a feeding bottle.
- Blend the San Marzano and add a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Create the Leche de Tigre with Aloe vera, San Marzano tomato, mango vinegar and fresh lime juice.
- Add the sea beam cubes,the Leche de Tigre (keep some of it for the final stage of the dish), the fresh herbs and blend them.
- Fry the seaweed bacon for 10sec on 160 degrees celsius.
- Put the fish in the center of the plate and add some celeriac cream dots. Add on the top the sun-dried crispy pepperoni, the seaweed bacon and in the end the Season pepper seaweed-lemon.
- When the decoration of the plate is finished, add the rest of Leche de Tigre. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.