I sea salmon tartare
Smoked salmon is a winning starter and a major flavor explosion. This super easy dish with peppers and fresh ingredients is elevated with spicy sushi seaweed chips. Hints of Mexican flavors are intertwined with the flavors of Japan with the spicy sushi chips and we are ALL for it! If you’re having people over and are short on time definitely try this recipe. It will be a starter to impress. It takes less than 15 minutes to make and the flavors speak for themselves! So what are you waiting for ?
By Nikhil and Sohini from @twofoodiesinthecity
- A bag of Seamore’s Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 spring onion, sliced thinly
- A small handful of jalapeños, finely chopped
- A small handful of coriander, chopped
- 150g smoked salmon, chopped into small chunks
- Hot sauce of choice to taste
- Prep and chop all your ingredients so they are similar in size.
- In a mixing bowl add your chopped avocado, lime juice and zest, jalapeños, coriander and spring onions. Mix gently and add hot sauce to taste.
- Gently fold in the smoked salmon and serve straight away or within the next 30 mins.
- Serve with the Seaweed Chips to scoop up the deliciousness and garnish with coriander. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.