I sea smoked salmon and cream cheese wraps
In this recipe there is no cooking involved — you just assemble the ingredients and have an awesome and healthy breakfast ready in just 10 minutes!
By Julia from @foodloveramsterdam
- Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Spring onions
- Veggies of your choice
- Heat up the wrap in a microwave.
- Mix together the cream cheese, dill and pepper, then spread it onto the tortilla.
- Top it off with smoked salmon, arugula, spring onions, lettuce and any veggies of your choice.
- Roll up the wrap and enjoy! 💚
- If you have time, leave the wraps in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!