I sea smoked salmon chips
These smoked salmon tortilla appetizers are such an easy snack to make and they are great starters or as snack at a cocktail party! However, are you looking for a starter recipe with smoked salmon? You can also make a tartar. We topped the seaweed chips with a tartar of smoked salmon, corn and bell pepper cubes.
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
Lieke Boerema@dutchfoodheritage Read More
"These seaweed chips are both delicious and healthier."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's seaweed chips
- 100g smoked salmon
- 50g fresh or frozen corn
- ½ bell pepper
- Some chives
- Bunch of cilantro
Smoked Salmon Appetizer Preparation
- First of all, if you are using frozen corn: cook the corn for about 30 seconds in some hot water. Drain directly! To make sure the chips don't get soggy, it's important to dry the corn with a kitchen towel.
- Chop the smoked salmon, chives and cilantro in very small pieces. Add the mix and the corn to a bowl.
- Cut the bell pepper in small cubes and transfer these in to the bowl as well.
- Season the salmon mix with salt, pepper and finely grated lemon peel.
- Add about a teaspoon of the mixture on each chip. Decorate with a cilantro leaf, Enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.