I sea smoked salmon sandwich
We love a good classic smoked salmon sandwich. However, to add a little bit more crunch and flavor, we always make sure to add some seaweed chips.
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
Lieke Boerema@dutchfoodheritage Read More
"To add a little bit more crunch, I love to add seaweed nacho’s to my bun. It doesn’t only add crunch, but also more flavor."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- 2 buns
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche or cream cheese
- ½ cucumber
- 100g smoked salmon
- Some sprouts or micro greens
- Let's start with cutting the buns in half (horizontally). Divide the crème fraîche on the two bottom parts.
- Use a peeler to make thin long strips of cucumber. Then you can add the cucumber strips on top of the crème fraîche. We love to twist the cucumber strips a few times so they fit on the bun.
- Then add the salmon, sprouts, a good amount of chips and the top of the bun.
- Serve the sandwich with more chips or a salad on the side! Enjoy ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.