I sea sorrel omelette
This omelet filled wrap is perfect for a quick, tasty and easy lunch.
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
Lieke Boerema@dutchfoodheritage Read More
"Due to these superfoods in the wraps, these wraps contain more fiber, magnesium, manganese and protein than regular wraps. To me, that’s a great food switch!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (For 1 Person)
- 1 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 2 eggs
- Handful of sorrel
- Fresh herbs or spinach
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Seamore's Seaweed Bacon
Sorrel Omelette Preparation
- Cut the sorrel in small pieces and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add the eggs to the bowl as well as the sorrel, salt & pepper. Use a fork to mix everything.
- Place a non-stick baking pan on the heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil. Then you can add the egg mixture.
- Stir the egg mixture around until it starts to thicken. Bake the omelet on a medium-low heat, until the bottom is completely cooked and the top is still a little wet. Not too liquid though.
- Place the wrap on the omelet and turn the omelet. Do you like a soft wrap? Then your omelet is ready. However do you prefer a crispy wrap? In that case, you can bake the wrap until crisp.
- In the meanwhile, you can bake the seaweed bacon in some olive oil for about 30 seconds.
- Serve the wrap with tomatoes, seaweed bacon and extra herbs/spinach. Enjoy!?
You need the following products to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps and #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.