A delicious butternut squash soup recipe. We combined the creaminess of butternut squash with fresh feta cheese and crunchy seaweed chips.
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Kudlacova @amira.cookland Read More
"These Seaweed Chips add a bomb of nutrients to this recipe."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Add coconut oil to a large soup pot, set over medium heat. Once hot add onions and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Add butternut squash, cook for another 5 minutes, stir. Add tomatoes, zucchini, red lentils, and spices, season with salt and pepper.
2. Add vegetable broth and bring soup to boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until butternut squash is tender to fork.
3. When the soup is ready, blend it with an immersion blender till smooth.
4. For serving. Add crumbled feta cheese, fresh basil leaves, and roasted pumpkin seeds.
5. Ladle soup in a bowl and drizzle some chili oil. Enjoy with seaweed chips! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709