I sea stir fry
We love this stiry fry recipe in the office. This stir-fry is healthy, quick and easy to prepare and we can combine it with leftovers. This is really important here at Seamore to reduce food waste. Give this stir-fry a sea chance and let it amaze your taste buds with an oh so flavorful sauce which is always nice with noodles.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 pack(500g) I sea pasta
- 2 tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 tbs Sesame oil
- 1 Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 Carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Garlic clove finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Stir Fry Preparation
- Soak the I sea pasta in warm water for 20 minutes. Then boil for another 10-20 minutes.
- While the I sea pasta is boiling, whisk in a small bowl the oyster and soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large nonstick saute pan or a wok, heat the sesame oil over high heat. When the oil begins to swirl add the chopped broccoli, carrots and onion. Saute while rapidly tossing and stirring.
- Once tender, pour in the sauce and add the fresh ginger and finely chopped garlic.Add satl and pepper to taste.
- Drain the I sea pasta add it to the wok.
- Stir to coat the I sea pasta on low heat and once fully coated, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
- Have a great asian inspired dish with Ireland’s best pasta, from the sea. A meal that can persuade your family members to join the seaweed revolution for a better health and better planet.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!