I sea summer wrap
What could be better than fresh veggies wrapped in a savory seaweed wrap? We can’t think of anything. Most of these ingredients are pantry staples, with a few special ingredients to make it an everyday treat. Enjoy!
- 1 Fresh Mango
- 1 Avocado
- Lemon Juice
- Oil (Rapeseed)
- Soy Sauce
- Shredded carrot
- Shredded red beet
- Pepper, Salt
Fillings: Shredded carrot, edamame beans, radish
Optional: garnish with black sesame, add other vegetables, cut thin pieces of nori sheets
Non-vegan additions: add raw salmon, shrimp or omelette
Summer Wrap Preparation
- Mash pieces of mango and avocado with salt, pepper and lemon sauce
- Marinade tempeh in oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger
- Fry tempeh, keep some marinade for later
- Cover wrap in mango and avocado mash
- Add grated veggies (red beet, carrot), cucumber, taugé, mango and cilantro
- Top with fried tempeh and some marinade
- Ready to roll and enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!