I sea sushi cake
Looking for a recipe to impress your guests or a new challenge in the kitchen ? Try this delicious sushi cake with seaweed wraps used as layers. The sushi flavors match perfectly with the umami in the seaweed wraps and the looks of this cake aren't bad as well.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 2 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 500g salmon (or tuna)
- 2 avocados
- 100gr wakame
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- 4 handfuls of peeled pistachios
- 500g sushi rice
- Soy sauce of your choice
- Place 500 grams of sushi rice in 700 milliliters of cold water in a pan and make sure that the water starts boiling. Let the rice simmer under the lid for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the pan sit with the lid on for another 15 minutes.
- Peel the avocado and cut into pieces. Wash the cucumber and cut into slices. Cut the spring onion into small pieces. Cut the salmon into long strips.
- Grab a cake bowl a and grease with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cover the bottom with a seaweed wrap, followed by a layer of sushi rice and a layer of half the avocado, cucumber, spring onion, seaweed salad, pistachios and salmon. Then repeat this step one more time.
- Serve the cake with soy sauce, Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.