- 1 bag of Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 100g hot smoked salmon flakes
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 50 g grated cheese (we used a spicy grated cheese)
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 avocado
- sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the wasabi and stir in the hot smoked salmon.
- Cover an oven dish with baking paper and divide the nachos over it. Top the nachos with the warm smoked salmon and divide the grated cheddar and grated cheese over it.
- Cut the spring onions into rings and divide over the nachos.
- Place the nachos in the oven for about 7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- In the meantime, cut the avocado into cubes.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and finish with the avocado, sriracha sauce and sesame seeds. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.