I sea tacos
What food comes to your mind when we say delicious, fresh and fun, colorful and spicy ? You guessed right it right, Mexican food ???
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Kudlacova@amira.cookland Read More
"These seaweed nachos don't only taste great but are also good for your health."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- 1 diced medium onion
- 300g mince lamb or vegan minced meat
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 gloves of fresh garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Taco shells
For the guacamole
- 2 medium avocados, mashed
- 1 tbsp (vegan) sour cream
- 1 pressed and chopped garlic glove
- 1/2 lime juice
- Salt and peper
- Fry the onion and garlic on medium heat, add (vegan) mince meat and spices.
- Cook this until everything is done and add the tomato sauce for another couple of minutes.
- When this is done, start to serve. Fill the taco shells with (vegan) meat, freshly cut onion slices, tomatoes and salsa sauce.
- Prepare the guacamole by mixing all the ingredients together and serve with the Seaweed Chips, enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.