– Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
– 1 diced medium onion
– 300g mince lamb or vegan minced meat
– 1 tsp paprika powder
– 1/4 tsp chilli powder (optional)
– 1 tsp garam masala
– 1 tsp turmeric powder
– 3 gloves of fresh garlic
– 1 medium tomato
– 2 tbsp tomato sauce
– Taco shells
For the quacamole
– 2 medium avocados, mashed
– 1 tbsp (vegan) sour cream
– 1 pressed and chopped garlic glove
– 1/2 lime juice
– Salt and peper
- Fry the onion and garlic on medium heat, add (vegan) mince meat and spices.
- Cook this until everything is done and add the tomato sauce for another couple of minutes.
- When this is done, start to serve. Fill the taco shells with (vegan) meat, freshly cut onion slices, tomatoes and salsa sauce.
- Prepare the guacamole by mixing all the ingredients together and serve with the Seaweed Chips, enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.