I sea tagliatelle salad
A super healthy pasta salad with vegetarian ingredients and our tasty seaweed tagliatelle. If you'd like to adapt the recipe to be vegan, you only need to make a few simple swaps. This healthy pasta salad makes a delicious and colorful lunch. If you want to know how we made this salad, read on!
By Thamar Zeijen from @thaamskookshow
Thamar Zeijen@thaamskookshow Read More
"The tagliatelle contains few carbohydrates and a lot of fiber, which means that it is super filling!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Handful of Seamore's Seaweed Tagliatelle
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 tomato
- ½ red onion
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 10g of salad seeds
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- ½ lemon
Pasta Salad Preparation
- Prepare the pasta by leaving it in hot water for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse the pasta with cold water.
- Grate the cucumber into thin slices and also cut the tomato, red onion and avocado into the desired pieces.
- Next, make a dressing with the mustard, mayonnaise, honey, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together: the pasta, cucumber, tomato, red onion, avocado, pomegranate seeds and the dressing.
- Garnish the salad with the salad seeds, half a lemon (juice), fresh coriander and some salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.