What could be better than the classic combination of tagliatelle with a tomato sauce recipe? This dish combines seaweed pasta, tomato-vegetable sauce, and asparagus for the ultimate feel-good comfort food. Goodbye monday mood, hello pasta energy boost! ?
This recipe is perfect to start your week with or whenever you are looking for a tasty but healthy pasta recipe.
By Ieke Booij from @foodbyieke
Ieke Booij@foodbyieke Read More
"This is a smashing recipe with which you can start the week very healthy and powerful."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. First, cook the seaweed pasta following the package instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (C) and place the asparagus tips with a little bit of balsamic vinegar and salt in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Next, cut the onion, squeeze the garlic and heat in a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Let it become soft and glassy for 2 minutes, meanwhile cut the bell pepper into cubes.
4. Add the bell pepper, diced tomatoes and 1 tbsp pesto. Let it simmer gently. Season with Italian herbs, pepper, salt and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
5. Finally, serve the seaweed pasta with the tomato-vegetable sauce, green asparagus tips, vegan cheese, chopped walnuts and sliced cherry tomatoes.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.