I sea tagliatelle with a tomato-vegetable sauce and green asparagus
By Ieke Booij from @foodbyieke
- 200g of Seamore’s Seaweed Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of vegan pesto
- 400g tomato cubes
- 1 red pepper
- 100g green asparagus
- Fresh Italian herbs
- Balsamico vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes
- Pepper and salt
- Optional toppings: vegan cheese, 1 tbsp of walnuts and cherry tomatoes
1. Cook the seaweed pasta following the package instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and place the asparagus tips with a little bit of balsamic vinegar and salt in the oven for 10 minutes. Cut the onion, squeeze the garlic and heat in a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Let it become soft and glassy for 2 minutes, meanwhile cut the bell pepper into cubes.
4. Add the bell pepper, diced tomatoes and 1 tbsp pesto. Let it simmer gently. Season with Italian herbs, pepper, salt and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
5. Serve the seaweed pasta with the tomato-vegetable sauce, green asparagus tips, vegan cheese, chopped walnuts and sliced cherry tomatoes.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.