What could be better than the classic combination of tagliatelle with a tomato sauce recipe? This dish combines seaweed pasta, tomato-vegetable sauce, and asparagus for the ultimate feel-good comfort food. Goodbye monday mood, hello pasta energy boost! 💚
This recipe is perfect to start your week with or whenever you are looking for a tasty but healthy pasta recipe.
By Ieke Booij from @foodbyieke
1. First, cook the seaweed pasta following the package instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (C) and place the asparagus tips with a little bit of balsamic vinegar and salt in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Next, cut the onion, squeeze the garlic and heat in a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Let it become soft and glassy for 2 minutes, meanwhile cut the bell pepper into cubes.
4. Add the bell pepper, diced tomatoes and 1 tbsp pesto. Let it simmer gently. Season with Italian herbs, pepper, salt and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
5. Finally, serve the seaweed pasta with the tomato-vegetable sauce, green asparagus tips, vegan cheese, chopped walnuts and sliced cherry tomatoes.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
Log in to manage your contact data and orders.