I sea tapenade
Could your sandwiches use an upgrade ? This seaweed tapenade recipe could be your chance to shine at the next dinner party. Or treat yourself and brighten up your palette over lunch. We love how versatile this seaweed tapenade is: vegans, vegetarians, and carnivores alike are sure to enjoy the bright, bold flavors. This tapenade recipe is easy to make and very tasty! Whip up a big batch for yourself and enjoy all week long.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's seaweed pasta (1 pack / 500g pasta after cooking)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 150g of green olives
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- 1-3 garlic clove
- Soak the seaweed pasta for twenty mins in warm water.
- Bake or toast a loaf of bread. We recommend ciabatae or a baguette.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Chop up the sundried tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the olives in quarters.
- Drain and rinse the seaweed pasta.
- Mix the pasta together with the olive oil, green olives, and sundried tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice the toasted bread and top with the tapenade.
- Enjoy the seaweed sensation! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.