I sea tomato and spinach hummus
By Julie Kreis from @juliecooksgreen
- 100g cooked chickpeas
- 4 tomatoes or 3 full hands of fresh spinach leaves (this of course depends on which of the two hummus dips you are making)
- 1 small garlic
- 3 tbsp of tahin
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- Some seaweed salt
- 1/2 tbsp of harissa or plain cumin
- As much water to get the consistency you like
- To make the hummus, you mix all the ingredients together with any blender you prefer. Serve with the Seaweed Chips and enjoy! 💚
You need the following products to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.