I sea turkey
Dear I sea pasta lovers, take a culinary step with ‘I sea pasta’. 100% sustainable and hand-picked from the Irish Sea. Try this stuffed turkey with I sea pasta (believe us, it’s good!). Need we Sea more?
- 50 gram I sea pasta
- 50 gram breadcrumbs
- 2 sausages
- 1 cup of chestnut mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic (pressed)
- 1 onion (chopped into pieces)
- 3 leaves of sage (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 whole turkey (or free-range chicken )
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Cook the I sea pasta for 15 minutes.
- Fry the mushrooms until they are golden. Get them off the stove and drain them. Add some new oil to the same pan and fry the garlic together with the onion.
- Remove the skins from the sausage and add the meat to the mixture. After a few minutes add the parsley and sage. Stir for a few minutes more and season with salt and pepper. Let the mixture cool and mix it with the breadcrumbs and mushrooms.
- When the I sea pasta is ready, drain the excess water and rinse it. Put the I sea pasta in a blender and blend until you get pieces of ca 3 cm. Add it to the rest of the stuffing and mix it well.
- Stuff the turkey with the mixture until it is full.
- Close the turkey with cooking twine and rub it well with oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the turkey in a baking dish and place the sprigs of rosemary in the dish and on top of the turkey. Put it in the oven for about an hour.
- The timing depends on the size of the turkey and on the oven. The turkey is ready when you can insert a fork easily and the juice that runs out is clear.
3) Ready to enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish: