I sea plant-based Asian loaded nachos
This recipe combines our huge love for a large bowl of loaded nachos and sushi. Try it out yourself.
By Manon Jousset from @courgetticonfetti
Manon Jousset@courgetticonfetti Read More
"These chips are amazing. They taste exactly like "normal" nachos, are super crunchy and have an amazing bright color."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 bag of Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- (vegan) salmon sashimi
- 2 avocado's
- Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp laos
- 50g edamame beans
- 1 tbsp (vegan) mayonaise
- 60g unsweetened (soy) quark
- Black sesame seeds
- Optional: seaweed flakes
- Create your own vegan salmon tartare using the vegan salmon, cut it into small cubes. Put everything in a bowl and add a good dash of soy sauce, 1 tsp wasabi and 1 tbsp sesame seeds. Mix this together and let the flavors absorb for a while.
- Meanwhile make the guacamole. mash the avocado and add 1 / 2tsp ginger powder, 1 / 2tsp galangal and a good pinch of salt.
- Mix some vegan mayonnaise with unsweetened soy quark and 1 tsp wasabi in a bowl. Taste if you find it spicy enough and add some more wasabi to taste.
- Take a deep plate and divide the guacamole over half of the plate with the seaweed chips next to it. Put the vegan salmon tartare on top of the guacamole and add some soy beans, homemade wasabi mayonnaise, sesame seeds and seaweed flakes.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.