- 1 pack of Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 400g drained black beans
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 fresh red chili
- 2 tbsp (vegan) grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the drained beans with chipotle and paste and set aside.
- Arrange the seaweed chips in an ovenproof dish. Top with black beans and vegan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with avocado, coriander leaves, lime and tomato salsa, Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.