I sea plant-based cream cheese and sun-dried tomato rolls
If you’re looking for a quick snack these sun-dried tomato & plant-based cream cheese wraps do the trick. These wraps take about 15 minutes to put together and are packed with flavor. A perfect recipe for those in need for something quick and delicious.
Jason Tjon Affo from @theindigokitchen
Jason Tjon Affo@theindigokitchen Read More
"I love to use these seaweed wraps to add some extra colour and nutrients."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's seaweed wraps (1 pack)
- 200 gram vegan cream cheese
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 100 grams sun dried tomatoes marinated from a jar, chopped
- 200 grams roasted bell peppers home made or from a jar, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp tomato pureé
- 1 chili pepper chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Add the rinsed chickpeas to a bowl and mash them with a fork, it’s ok for them to keep some texture. Add the remaining ingredients and mix them and add salt to taste. Spread a tortilla with the spread and roll it up. You could add extra greens, veggies or spice. I added some extra roasted carrot before rolling it. Enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.