I sea plant-based Mexican salad
By Nannique Spiek from @its.about.health
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 120g brown rice
- 70g Seamore’s Seaweed Chips Original
- 1 red pepper
- 150g corn (1 small tin)
- 160g kidney beans (1 small tin)
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- ½ jalapeño pepper
- ½ lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Pepper and salt
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Drain the corn and kidney beans in a colander. Rinse afterwards.
- Slice the bell pepper and tomato. Chop the onion. Halve the jalapeño pepper, remove the seeds and finely chop the pepper. Break some of the the tortilla chips into smaller pieces
- Divide the rice between two plates and add the bell pepper, tomato, corn, kidney beans and onion on top.
- Make a dressing with the olive oil, the juice of half a lime and a pinch of salt and pepper. Divide the dressing over the two salads.
- Finish the salads with some fresh coriander, jalapeño pepper to taste and the smaller pieces of Seaweed Chips.
- Serve the salad with the remaining Seaweed Chips, enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.