I sea (plant-based) quesadilla with spinach
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
- 1 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- Hand of spinach
- (vegan) meltable cheese
For the tomato salsa
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 glove of garlic
- Some parsley
- 1/2 shallot
- optional: some chili
- Fry the spinach in a pan until it has shrunk.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes in smaller slices.
- Warm up a frying pan.
- Time to make the quesadilla! Add the baked spinach on one half of the wrap, whereafter you can top it off with sundried tomatoes and cheese. Fold the wrap and place it in the pan.
- Fry the wrap until the cheese is melted and the wrap is crispy. In the meantime you can chop all salsa ingredients very fine and add them to a bowl together with salt and pepper to season the salsa. Serve the quesadilla with the tomato salsa, enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.