I sea (plant-based) quesadilla with spinach
Looking for a healthier lunch option? Try these grilled seaweed wraps with melted (plant-based) cheese and spinach! We love to serve the quesadilla with a fresh tomato salsa. However, you can also serve the wrap with sweet chili sauce!
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
Lieke Boerema@dutchfoodheritage Read More
"Due to these superfoods in the wraps, these wraps contain more fiber, magnesium, manganese and protein than regular wraps. To me, that’s a great food switch!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- Hand of spinach
- (vegan) meltable cheese
For the tomato salsa
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- Some parsley
- 1/2 shallot
- Optional: some chili
- Fry the spinach in a pan until it has shrunk.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes in smaller slices.
- Warm up a frying pan.
- Time to make the quesadilla! Add the baked spinach on one half of the wrap, whereafter you can top it off with sundried tomatoes and cheese. Fold the wrap and place it in the pan.
- Fry the wrap until the cheese is melted and the wrap is crispy. In the meantime you can chop all salsa ingredients very fine and add them to a bowl together with salt and pepper to season the salsa. Serve the quesadilla with the tomato salsa, enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.