Impress everyone with this vegan redpool recipe. The flavors are amazing and the seaweed chips add that extra crunch.
By Magna Carta
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
For the tοfu ballotine
1. Blend in mixer or in a food processor the tofu cream, the Arrow root, a little bit of season pepper seaweed-lemon and the garlic powder.
2. Use a rubber spatula to pour the mixture in a non-stick pan, in a moderate heat.
3. Mix the mixture, till it becomes homogenous.
4. Cut the chives in 6 cm.
5. Use a film to spread the mixture in a rectangular shape, so that the chives can fit in the film.
6. Wrap the film, so that the chives will be in the center and put the ballotine in the fridge for 2 hours.
For the broth
1. Add water, one beetroot and Galangal in a blender.
2. Use a cheesecloth for the broth.
3. Boil the broth in a high heat and once it is boiled, turn off the burner, add the Shiitakes and blend.
4. Cover the broth with a top for 10 minutes.
For the pond scum green noodles
1. Add the pond scum green noodles in a boiled water and cook them with salt for 8-10 minutes.
Decorate the dish
1. Add the black garlic jam in a feeding bottle along with the passion fruit vinegar and “draw” the dish.
2. Cut the ballotine in 3 pieces and put them in the middle.
3. Add the shiitakes and the beetroot (Paysanne cut)
4. Put the pond scum green noodles in two chopsticks.
5. Break the seaweed Chips on the top to make the dish more crispy.
6. Decorate the dish with edible flowers and add a little bit of season pepper seaweed-lemon.
7. In the end, pour the broth. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709