I sea vongole
This vongole recipe with seaweed pasta embraces all of the best flavors of the sea. We love this easy and fresh dish to eat after a hot summer day.
- 100 gr I sea pasta (pack)
- 1 kilo vongole
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 15 cherry tomatoes (in halves)
- Handful of coriander
- 1 lime
- 250 ml white wine
- 1 chili pepper (cut in pieces)
- Olive oil, peper, salt
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces, fry in some olive oil till it turns
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta
- is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Add minced tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- After 3 min add white wine and vongole. Let it simmer and add coriander.
- When shells are open get it of the stove. Finish with a splash of lemon juice.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
- Divide over 4 plates.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!