I sea vongole
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make ‘I sea vongole’.
- 100 gr I sea pasta (pack)
- 1 kilo vongole
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 15 cherry tomatoes (in halves)
- Handful of coriander
- 1 lime
- 250 ml white wine
- 1 chili pepper (cut in pieces)
- Olive oil, peper, salt
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces, fry in some olive oil till it turns
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta
- is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Add minced tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- After 3 min add white wine and vongole. Let it simmer and add coriander.
- When shells are open get it of the stove. Finish with a splash of lemon juice.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
- Divide over 4 plates.
3) Ready to enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish: