I sea wild salmon pokébowl
This wild salmon poke bowl recipe is always a winner. With this bowl full of nutritious ingredients, you have a delicious and festive plate in front of you. And at the same time you are eating super healthy. Enjoy!
By Alyssa Blok from @coffeewithalyss
Ingredients (For 2 People)
- 2 handfuls of Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 100g basmati rice
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 big/thick carrot
- 1 avocado
- 130g broad beans
- A piece of smoked salmon
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp yoghurt mayonaise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
Salmon Poke Bowl Preparation
- Prepare the rice following the package instructions.
- Cut the cucumber and carrot in long slices.
- Next, cut the avocado in slices and the spring onions in rings.
- Create the plate with all the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing together and use this as a final topping, enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos.
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!