I sea wraps with pineapple cream cheese and salmon caviar
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
Ingredients (for 18 bites)
- 3 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 200 g fresh cream cheese
- 2 pineapple rings fresh or canned
- Some arugula
- 4 tbsp salmon caviar
- Chop the pineapple in very small cubes. Then transfer these cubes to the fine sieve, which is placed on a bowl.
- Once the pineapple cubes are drained, you can mix them with cream cheese. Important is that there is not so much liquid anymore. This can make the cream cheese too soft and wet.
- Divide a good layer of pineapple cream cheese on the wraps, whereafter you can add a bit of arugula. Roll up the wraps, and cut off the ends. Cut the remaining wraps in equal pieces.
- Finish the wrap bites with some salmon caviar and enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.