I sea yellow-curry
This easy chickpea curry recipe is your go-to if you don’t feel like cooking. The vegan curry is served with Sweet Chili Seaweed Chips on the side, adding crunchiness. Eating the rainbow has never been simpler or tastier.
By Pascal van der Haas de Vos from @passiekookt
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- Seamore’s Surfin’ Sweet Chilli seaweed chips
- 1 red bell pepper
- 5 big carrots
- 400g chickpeas
- 200g sugarsnaps
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Yellow curry paste
- 75g uncooked brown rice
- Fresh cilantro
Yellow Curry Preparation
- Prepare the rice following the package instructions.
- In the meantime, heat up the wok pan and fry the curry paste for approximately 2 minutes on high temperature.
- Add the chopped vegetables and chickpeas, wok this for another 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and leave to simmer on low heat until the vegetables are ready.
- Serve the curry with rice and seaweed chips on the side. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.