I sea ceasar salad
Ceasar salad with a Seamore seaweed bacon. We've also added some freshly cooked salmon for extra protein. You'll have to decide whether you want to share or keep it all to your self.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 500 g romane hearts, leaves separated, washed and dried
- 4 salmon fillets with skin on (about 150 g each)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (replace with olive oil)
Cesar Salad Preparation
- Wash and dry the salmon fillets and marinate with maple syrup, salt and pepper
- Cook the salmon, without touching it, until the lighter-colored flesh has moved about 3/4 of the way up the fillets, for about 5–7 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets)
- Tear I sea bacon leaves in smaller pieces. Heat a layer of olive oil in a pan. Put a few bacon leaves in the hot oil (make sure that bacon leaves don`t touch the bottom of the pan).
- Bake the leaves 10sec on each side, till they turn green. Put the baked leaves out of the pan on a paper towel, repeat for all of the leaves.
- Add the dressing to the romane leaves
- Put baked I sea bacon leaves on the top of the dish and spread it over 4 plates.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!