I sea ceasar salad
Ceasar salad with a Seamore seaweed bacon. We’ve also added some freshly cooked salmon for extra protein. You’ll have to decide whether you want to share or keep it all to your self.
- 500 g romane hearts, leaves separated, washed and dried
- 4 salmon fillets with skin on (about 150 g each)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (replace with olive oil)
Cesar Salad Preparation
- Wash and dry the salmon fillets and marinate with maple syrup, salt and pepper
- Cook the salmon, without touching it, until the lighter-colored flesh has moved about 3/4 of the way up the fillets, for about 5–7 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets)
- Tear I sea bacon leaves in smaller pieces. Heat a layer of olive oil in a pan. Put a few bacon leaves in the hot oil (make sure that bacon leaves don`t touch the bottom of the pan).
- Bake the leaves 10sec on each side, till they turn green. Put the baked leaves out of the pan on a paper towel, repeat for all of the leaves.
- Add the dressing to the romane leaves
- Put baked I sea bacon leaves on the top of the dish and spread it over 4 plates.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!