I seasar Salad
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Today we will upgrade a traditional dish with I sea bacon: a salad! We will create ‘I seasar salad’.
How often do you experience something that reshapes your view? We believe we have found something that will change the way we think of food. I sea bacon is our new hero. And we are a fan! When we found out the seaweed called ‘Dulse’ turns into this heavenly green bacon when you fry it, we immediately wanted to try out all our favorite bacon recipes.
- 500 g romane hearts, leaves separated, washed and dried
- 4 salmon fillets with skin on (about 150 g each)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (replace with olive oil)
- Wash and dry the salmon fillets and marinate with maple syrup, salt and pepper
- Cook the salmon, without touching it, until the lighter-colored flesh has moved about 3/4 of the way up the fillets, for about 5–7 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets)
- Tear I sea bacon leaves in smaller pieces. Heat a layer of olive oil in a pan. Put a few bacon leaves in the hot oil (make sure that bacon leaves don`t touch the bottom of the pan).
- Bake the leaves 10sec on each side, till they turn green. Put the baked leaves out of the pan on a paper towel, repeat for all of the leaves.
- Add the dressing to the romane leaves
- Put baked I sea bacon leaves on the top of the dish and spread it over 4 plates.
3) Ready to roll!
You need the following product to prepare this dish: