I sea asian style seaweed pasta
This asian style seaweed pasta recipe just does to show that vegan food doesn't just include salads. Try this delicious plant-based seaweed pasta full of the best ingredients. Soy sauce, edamame, courgette (zucchini), and argula combine on the plate for a green meal (in many ways). Our deliciously sustainable seaweed pasta adds the perfect flavor and textures to compliment this asian style dish.
By Neeltje Coenegracht from @naturallyneel_
Neeltje Coenegracht@naturallyneel_ Read More
'This dish is super healthy and most of all delicious'
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (Serves 1 Person)
- 35g of seaweed pasta
- few strips of seaweed bacon
- 1/2 courgette
- a few handfuls arugula
- 100g edamame
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- handful (oyster) mushrooms
- salt + pepper
- one tbsp lemon juice
- Cook your pasta on the stove for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat a little pan with some oil and fry the seaweed bacon until soft and tender.
- In a separate pan add the garlic.
- After frying that for a couple of minutes add the zucchini, mushrooms and edamame to the pan.
- Fry for a bit longer and add the cooked pasta. Add the desired amount of salt and pepper, a tbsp soy sauce, a tbsp lemon juice and a tbsp of the pasta water to it and let it simmer for a bit.
- Add the pasta to the veggie mixture and mix well.
- Serve the pasta on a bed of arugula and add the seaweed bacon on top.
- Enjoy your asian style seaweed pasta.
You need the following products to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseapasta!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.