I sea vegetarian bacon tartines
Two wonderfully delicious sandwich options for a healthy lunch!
By Thamar Zeijen from @thaamskookshow
Thamar Zeijen@thaamskookshow Read More
"This seaweed bacon is deliciously crunchy & ideal as a meat substitute."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Handful of Seamore's Seaweed Bacon
- 2 toasts
- Salt and pepper
- Farmers salad
- 1 egg
- 1 avocado
- Fresh cilantro
- Olive oil
Vegetarian Bacon Tartine Preparation
- Toast the sandwiches in the toaster.
- Fry the egg and season with salt and pepper.
- Next, fry the seaweed bacon briefly until it turns green.
- Cut the avocado into the desired shape and mix ¼ of the avocado with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top one piece of bread with farmers salad, bacon, avocado, salt and pepper.
- Top the second piece of bread with avocado (that has been mixed with the olive oil), bacon, fried egg, fresh coriander.
- Finally, you can squeeze some lemon juice on top of both sandwiches. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.