I sea veggie noodles
This veggie noodles recipe is a tasty, easy and nutritious vegan noodle dish.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 300 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped into slices
- Olive oil, pepper & salt, nutritional yeast
Veggie Noodles Preparation
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add in the chopped onions. Sautee until it starts to become golden.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook until soft. Drizzle over the soy sauce and cook two more minutes.
- Mix almond butter and vegetable broth in a small bowl until smooth. Then pour into the pan and give it a stir. Let simmer for a few minutes, until the sauce gets a creamy consistency.
- Season with pepper and a pinch of salt. Then add the cooked I sea pasta and stir well.
- Let simmer for five more minutes and stir in nutritional yeast and baby spinach.
- Divide over 4 plates and top off with red bell pepper slices or vegetable of your choice.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!